My client is a manufacturing company with a European presence, based in Athlone. They are seeking to Hire a Logistics Administrator on an initial 2 year FTC (to be reviewed thereafter). **Previous Logistics experience is essential**
The Logistics Department is responsible for the planning and shipping of all finished product to the following destinations:-
- Data Entry / documentation for all shipments into our ERP System
- Daily communication / co-ordination with both our Production Department and Dispatch Department
- Daily communication with Sales representatives / agents for Europe and Rest of the World.
- Co-ordinating on a daily basis with our shipping companies regarding the scheduling of the product for export and imports where required
- Dealing with customs declarations and preparing export documentation.
- Ensuring all customers receive correct documentation for their product i.e. customer invoices etc.
- General office duties associated with the job.
Essential Criteria / Skills:
- Previous Logistics Experience Essential, including knowledge of Deep Sea shipments & customs requirements
- Excellent communication and computer skills with particular emphasis on Microsoft 365 Email, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and within a team in a busy office environment.
- Reliable, organised, efficient and with excellent administration skills and a focus on attention to detail
Benefits and working Conditions:
- Working week – Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm with one hour for lunch
- Salary – DOE
- This is an on-site role with an excellent well established Manufacturing organisation
- On-site parking
- Subsidised Canteen facilities on-site
- Active sports and social club
- Occupational nurse on-site during the week
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi