A rare opportunity has arisen to join a growing indigenous organisation based 20 minutes from Cork City. In this role you will be responsible for the effective management of the transport & logistics planning functions for an expanding division within the organisation. You will get the opportunity to partner with a number of internal functions to develop, lead and execute the required strategies and initiatives to fully deliver the required services to support the business and its stakeholders. Our client are looking to source an energetic Logistics Manager with 5+ years relevant experience ideally within the FMCG or high volume retail industries.
Interviews to take place asap so please get in touch for more details and a confidential conversation – email@example.com / 021 4911065
Full job spec available upon request.
About the role:
- Devise the strategy for the transport & logistics function.
- Capacity Planning & Provision
- Tendering and contracts
- People & Financial Management
- Transport Systems Management
- Fleet & contractor management & development
- Forklift Management
- Haulier Compliance& Fuel Management
- Transport & Inventory Management
- Strategic & Operational Projects
The ideal person:
- 5+ years relevant experience ideally within the FMCG or high volume retail industries.
- In depth knowledge of transport and logistics procurement and operations & planning management.
- Ability to influence at all levels in the organisation and a proven working relationship with people.
- Strong business acumen and commercially aware with robust analytical and problem-solving skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!