Life Assurance Administrator
Great opportunity for a Life Assurance Administrator to join an established Mortgage Brokerage with head office in Dublin looking to expand its administrative function in Clonmel, Co Tipperary. Currently one of the top 3 mortgage brokers in the country, our client is looking to grow their operation due to a huge increase in the demand for their online switching platform. A great company culture has been instilled in a modern office setting and there is no requirement to carry out any business development such is the inbound demand for their services. This would be an office-based role and would suit those with Brokerage experience.
Interviews to take throughout January so please get in touch for more information and a confidential discussion.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Supporting the life assurance desk working with qualified life assurance advisors and mortgage advisors on leads
- Preparation of quotations, compliance documents for new business clients
- Inputting application to online platforms and managing process to acceptance
- Liaising with customer service teams to follow up on medical reports and pipeline business
- Providing a high level of support and customer service to new business customers ensuring they are aware throughout process of engagement of status
- Manage a wide range of queries from our customers and insurers by both phone and email
- Contribute to the growth of our business as well as retention of existing business
- Meet compliance standards for role ensuring full compliance with all internal and external regulatory, operational and administrative procedures
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- APA, QFA desirable and intention to pursue APA or QFA essential
- Previous experience in working in a busy Financial Services brokerage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Educational support
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jason O'Flaherty.