My Client Dalcour Maclaren are a market leader providing a wide range of land and environmental services to the utilities and infrastructure sectors in the UK and Ireland since 2003. Due to continued success Dalcour Maclaren have decided to set up operations in Ireland to deliver on some very exciting upcoming projects nationwide. Project locations are Co. Kildare, Co. Waterford, Co. Dublin, Co. Meath, Co. Wicklow and Co., Cork.
Agricultural Liaison Officer (ALO) responsibilities:
- Complete land referencing, including finding owners and occupiers of land
- Proactively engage with landowners to secure the consents required
- Keep the client up to date and advise them on practical matters affecting land and property
- Maintain accurate stakeholder records tracking progress and provide clear and concise records of condition
- Work in line with client-set timeframes and targets to ensure the timely delivery of the programme
Agricultural Liaison Officer (ALO) requirements:
- no previous experience necessary but preferably a background in agriculture and/or rural sales
- be an excellent communicator with the willingness to learn and develop
- good knowledge of agriculture and rural affairs an advantage
- be self-motivated and organised with a can do attitude
- be a great team player
- own transport and a full clean Irish driving licence is essential
**FULL SPEC ON REQUEST**
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Cornally.