- Reference: LK47099
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Due to continued growth our client is looking to hire a Liability Claims Adjustor/Investigator. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a developing organisation? This role will allow growth and development for the right person and will report directly to the MD.
The ideal candidate will be experienced handling a portfolio of liability claims. You will have knowledge of insurance, health and safety with experience in completing risk surveys.
You must be able to work autonomously to deliver to the highest standards of quality.
- Manage key claims handling enquiry; coverage determination, quantum analysis and legal liability assessment, where appropriate within authority limits and providing a high standard of customer service.
- Investigation of Employers and Public Liability Claims.
- Analysing informatino gathered by investigation and adising insurers.
- Collecting evidence to support contested claims.
- Negotiation and resolution of claim settlements or recommendation of litigation.
- Manage claim resolution efficiently to ensure a quality service.
- Demonstrate a good standard of technical claims competence for handling both complex and low complexity claims.
- Handle complex claims allocated within agreed level of authority limit.
- Accuracy with legislation and policy interpretation.
- 3+ years experience.
- CIP qualified.
- Expertise in liability claims and insurance
- Knowledge of Quantum.
- Autonomous worker able to prioritize workload.
- Degree of travel required.
- Excellent communication skills.