- Reference: LK47233
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Administration
A leading practice in Limerick is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their organisation on a full time permanent basis.
This will be a diverse role in a legal environment and an excellent opportunity for an experienced secretary to join their team.
- Digital dictation.
- Set up conference calls.
- Dealing with all correspondence from solicitors & clients.
- Editing of complex documents.
- Draft and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Update contact database.
- Direct calls, take detailed messages, assist where possible.
- Deal with queries / emails from Partners as they arise.
- 3+ years experience as a secretary in a legal or related environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and written English.
- Adept in IT, including the Microsoft Office Package and other systems.
- Positive, problem solving attitude.
- Efficient and organised.
- Extensive Administration experience.