- Reference: LK46487
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Legal
Key Responsibilities include
- Customer Service
- Analysis and Reporting and Project Involvement
- A Qualified Solicitor (essential) with 1-3 years PQE
- A general practice background (essential).
- Relevant legal experience gained in the areas of property and/or litigation.
- Previous experience dealing with Receiverships
- Knowledge of relevant mortgage legislation and industry requirements which may impact across the industry
- Relevant legal experience gained in the financial services sector (desirable)
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
What a night at the Great Places to Work Event! Over 900 attendees this year which is a record and The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road deserve great credit for running a smooth operation ensuring everyone was well looked after as always. The brilliant Camembert Quartet, house band of the Late Late Show, entertained us […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more