Legal Administrator required with previous experience in a legal environment with excellent administration skills, ideally Case Management system experience and drafting legal documents is desirable. Office based in Co Clare.
- Updating and monitoring diaries to ensure that deadlines are met
- Reporting official communications to clients, generating draft reports for partner approval
- Developing office processes and workflows to meet client requirements
- Responding to general enquiries
- Participating in due diligence exercises
- Experience of working in a legal or other professional environment will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and organisational abilities, problem-solving skills, excellent written and spoken English and, above all, a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent computer skills are necessary including - Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, expedia - case management and audio typing
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy