Legal Administrator required with previous experience in a legal environment with excellent administration skills, IP experience would be an advantage. Permanent. Galway city. Hybrid.
- Updating and monitoring diaries to ensure that deadlines are met
- Instructing overseas associates for IP filings and responses to official objections
- Reporting official communications to clients, generating draft reports for partner approval
- Client portfolio management, including billing and liaison with client IP specialists
- Developing office processes and workflows to meet client requirements
- responding to general enquiries
- Preparing supporting documents for IP filings; arranging legalisation and notarisation of documents
- Participating in due diligence exercises
- recording assignments and changes of name on official registers
- Liaising with companies other support functions including Finance, IT and Patent and Trade Mark Services
- Working closely with experienced colleagues based in Ireland and the UK.
- Experience of working in a legal or other professional environment will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent Word, Excel and Outlook, experience with electronic records, document management and billing systems would also be helpful.
- Excellent communication and organisational abilities, problem-solving skills, excellent written and spoken English and, above all, a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.