An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Administrator to join a busy practice in Ennis Co Clare on a fulltime permanent contract.
The role requires a person who is
- Organised, professional and conscientious.
- Experience in a legal firm helpful but not necessary.
- Experience in an administration role is key.
- Excellent computer skills including - Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, expedia - case management
- Excellent Audio – typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, with written communication.
- Case Management system experience and drafting legal documents is desirable.
- Greet Clients and answering phone calls and dealing with queries.
- Audio typing of documents, letters and emails.
- Working with, organising and assisting a senior solicitor.
- Adhoc administration duties
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy