Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant with 4+ years experience to join a growing multinational organisation. As they continue to scale their operation there are great career progression opportunities along with a competitive benefits package.
Please feel free to contact Michael on email@example.com or call 021-4809118 for more details.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for lease related queries
- Review and approve lease accounting forms received from affiliates to ensure they are in line with company policies
- Deliver training and support to affiliates to ensure good quality lease form submissions
- Administering SAP Lease Administration (SLAN) for additions, modifications and retirement of leases.
- Prepare / Review account reconciliations in accordance with reconciliation methodology
- Maintain and perform SOx controls aligned with leasing process
- Monitoring US GAAP and SEC developments and evaluating the impact of new accounting and reporting rules
- Support global/regional lease accounting projects
- Support the overall lease accounting team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse or Business Objects MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 4 years’ experience in Finance function or public accounting practice, preferably with in-depth knowledge of capital processes in a multinational environment as well as US GAAP/IFRS technical accounting
- Accounting / Finance Degree (Undergraduate or Masters’ as required for certification)
- CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems in the Lease Accounting area & devise appropriate testing strategies to support
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines, especially affiliate outside of Finance as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation team members
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org