HR L&D Specialist
Exciting opportunity for a HR L&D specialist to join a leading organisation.
This role will sit in within the HR team and partner with management to lead learning & development initiatives.
- Support a range of HR activities.
- Conduct training needs analysis and talent development programmes.
- Design and deliver learning programmes.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives.
- Ensure effective communication and engagement practices are embedded across the organisation.
- Work with the Human Resources team in to drive continuous improvements of HR systems and processes
- Drive the Performance Management & Development process to achieve improved levels of performance and consistency in approach.
- Use HR Analytics and cost-benefit analysis to manage projects including communications, culture change and employee engagement projects
- Support and counsel managers, functional leaders and teams in the development of people
- Support a broad range of HR activities that will deliver our People Strategy
- Experieneced HR Professional, 3-5 years minimum experience.
- Previous experience leading effective employee engagement strategies.
- Project management experience with excellent presentation skills.
- Resilience, diligent and adept at multitasking while working autonomously within agreed timeframes
- Strong business and people acumen, commercial understanding is essential
- An adaptable communication style, with strong influencing and organizational skills
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 email@example.com