A leading company in the Midwest are currently seeking an experienced Training & Development Specialist to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
This is an excellent job for someone who is looking to further develop their Training & Development skills in a manufacturing environment.
- This job will sit responsible for the needs assessments of the employees.
- This will involve conducting orientation and orientation packs for new employees.
- Continuous improvement of training and development processes for the manufacturing department.
- Responsible for negotiations with training vendors and packages.
- All learning and development activities working with the senior leadership team to align the learning and development programs to the company objectives.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 3+ years experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Learning & Development theories.
- Experience with compliance and manufacturing regulations.
- Excellent people skills and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and a good communicator.
For more information or a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Claire Normoyle on: