Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct and manage new hire orientation and develop and finalize curriculum to meet staff orientation needs in all job areas and functions.
- Work closely with organizational managers in conducting a needs assessment of employees’ ability to perform their essential job function, recommending and developing areas for improvement.
- Review the effectiveness of manufacturing training processes & systems to ensure that it meets the needs of the business.
- Communicates with business partners and line managers to determine and deliver training priorities
- Develop and execute strategies for university relations and future talent,
- Arrange content and deliver onsite training programs.
- Research and provide recommendations on learning technologies and alternative education solutions
- Contract and negotiate with external training vendors to purchase existing training material or course packages.
- Enhances organisational performance with learning and development activities.
- Working with Senior Leadership team to strategically align learning and development programs with the organization’s objectives and employees personal goals and growth.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills necessary to interpret quantitative and qualitative data
- Proficient in use of Learning & Development software applications
- Experience in Training & Development systems & Theory’s
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience
- Understanding of Learning Theories,
- Compliance with regulatory requirements on training processes and records
- Training plan delivery and Budgeting
- Experience leading employee engagement & communication projects
- Proven previous experience in the distribution of specific employee communication toolboxes.
For a confidential discussion or further information on this role please contact Celia.Moloney@collinsmcnicholas.ie or call 091 706719