A leading manufacturing company based in Fermanagh require a Learning and Development to join their team on a permanent basis. There is hybrid working options available with this role.
- Overseeing the learning and development of all staff
- Support delivery and implementation of the company People Plan through the planning, organising and delivery of training & learning initiatives.
- Work closely with the Health and Safety department to ensure mandatory training is in place
- Carryout effective training needs analysis
- Design and deliver leadership and management development initiatives.
- Manage the probation process for all new staff
- Support the onboarding of all staff
- Develop, implement, and embed a range of learning and organisational development initiatives that help to build organisational capability whilst supporting graduate and apprenticeship schemes.
- Ensure that development and delivery of training encourages an open and inclusive culture with strong engagement, helping our people to be the best they can be and ensure accessibility for all.
- Update all training records on relevant systems
- Devise Training plan for all staff
- Prepare and submit grant funding applications
- Agree training costs for all training in advance of scheduled training
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years in a similar or related role ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Project Management skills
- Exceptional People management skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.