- Reference: CJ46915
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Develop the operational philosophy model within the newly created Vaccines IPT, and help establish the structures and processes required to enable the success of the IPT
- Work Closely with the Vaccines Operational Leadership Team on key operational and strategic areas
- Deliver and improve Lean & Six Sigma training, provide targeted individual or team training to enhance overall IPTcapability.
- Coach colleagues to ensure the successful implementation of continuous improvements initiatives.
- Identify suitable applications and opportunities to deploy the Lean & Six Sigma road maps and tools in projects
- Continuously improve standards set by facilitating and executing Practical Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis and perform GAP analysis on manufacturing data to understand where to focus/prioritise problem solving efforts.
- Work with the IPT to establish Operational Metrics
- Take ownership & responsibility for maintaining and improving Tier & Governance processes across the IPT.
- Influence & Work with other site stakeholders to continuously improve operations
- Manage a portfolio of continuous improvement projects across the IPT
- The Operational Excellence Coach will participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you
- Ambitious forward thinker who thrives on new challenges and is motivated by new learning opportunities
- Holds a degree in a technical, science or business related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment. With a track record of sustained lean practiceand delivery of results.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (GMP/GLP)
- Hands on experience with application of most of : Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques,
- Demonstrated application of culture and business change methodologies when realizing site and cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- Outstanding influencing, listening, coaching and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and be member of high performing teams.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills / Certified Sigma Green Belt.
- Operational Knowldege of Pharmaceutical Sector
- Black Belt certified or experience working for a dedicated MPS/Lean Team
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!