An exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Test Technician to join a multinational electronics manufacturer based in Mallow, North Cork on a permanent contract. This role will be based on a 3x12 shift pattern that rotates every 2 weeks.
- Supervision of technicians in the above area.
- To maintain, troubleshoot and improve both ICT and functional test equipment and processes.
- Test hardware maintenance and optimisation.
- Failure rate elimination.
- Manufacturing process improvements initiatives based on test failure data.
- Full production support to meet productivity and efficiency.
- Responsibility for environmental issues within your area and ensure you are working towards
- Company environmental targets.
- Responsibility of your own Health & Safety and that of others that you may be in contact with.
- Cert/Diploma in Engineering (Minimum NFQ Level 6) in Electronic/Electrical.
- Min Experience 3/5 years in Electronic Manufacturing in a test environment.
- Knowledge in test equipment, PC's and basic programming language - ICT.
- A flexible and highly motivated individual with initiative. Reliable with good communication skills and ability to lead a Team.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.