- Reference: AJ46685
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing assigned Process Engineering projects designed to deliver robust manufacturing processes, as well as providing day-to-day technical support to the manufacturing team. Will also work on projects to transfer new products and processing technologies from development stage through to routine full scale manufacture.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Performing complex problem solving, identifying and implementing solutions.
- Providing technical expertise to teams to achieve process optimisation and/or new product introduction.
- Applying a project management approach for the successful delivery of projects and process improvements on time and in budget, ensuring a risk management approach.
- Demonstrating high level of accountability and ownership for both personal and team performance.
- Communicating effectively across all levels of the organisation demonstrating a high standard of verbal and written communication and an ability to tailor messages to the target audience to motivate and inspire confidence.
- Developing and clarifying objectives for the team, linked to site strategy and ongoing business demands and priorities.
Process Engineer requirements:
- Third Level qualifications in Engineering, Science or related discipline (Level 8)
- Well-developed knowledge of engineering principles, cGMP, regulatory and safety requirements
- Broad knowledge of existing and new technologies in the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment i.e. Blending, ganulation,tabletting, encapsulation etc.
- Strong leadership, collaborative and communication skills
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish, balancing multiple projects/priorities.
- Practical knowledge of Lean/6Sigma tools and statistics packages an advantage.
- Minimum 5-8years pharmaceutical experience
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie