- Reference: CJ46957
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Effectively coordinating and leading the Product team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety and housekeeping are run at maximum efficiency.
- Ensuring that the client gets the best possible service by continually reviewing best practice in relation to both commercial and quality issues and ensuring 100% ethical work standards and GMP compliance.
- Development, coaching, motivation, and morale of team members through effective teambuilding and use of reward and recognitions systems celebrating team success.
- Communicating regularly with the client and the company to ensure information is shared effectively and actions are taken immediately.
- Reviewing and approving all relevant documentation in a timely manner and ensuring that it communicated, documented, filed accurately, and compliant with the required standards.
- Reviewing and improving commercial work practices. Responsible for identifying areas where efficiencies may be improved and liaising with the client appropriately about any proposed improvements.
- Contributing to forward planning of activities in order to maximise the use of client resources during training periods.
- Performing all analyses required to the correct standard and turnaround times.
- Ensuring that all analysts are trained and have completed training records for all tests and other training completed.
- Performing performance appraisals with staff as part of the overall performance management programme within the organisation.
- Continuous feedback to all members of their team on all items in relation to client or organisational requirements / changes.
- Handling any client related queries where necessary and liaising with their team and with personnel from other teams to problem solve these queries if needed.
- To address group local audit findings.
- To participate as required in any investigations associated with the team deliverables.
- To perform routine and non-routine analysis using traditional and modern analytical techniques, as required by the client representative.
- To initiate and follow-up results and action limits as per client procedures.
- To attend meetings with the client as required assessing productivity and ensuring the group’s capacity is fully utilised. This will include presenting performance metrics to demonstrate efficiency and quality service levels.
Education / Qualifications Required:
- A degree in Microbiology or a related discipline is required
- At least 1 years’ experience in a supervisory/leadership capacity is an advantage
- Must be proficient in bioburden and endotoxin testing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a fast paced GMP Environment
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills (internally and externally) and understanding of appropriate client interactions.
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Laura Jevens on 021 4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!