Multiple Senior and Lead Microbiology Analysts required for the Cork and South East areas. The Lead Micro Analysts will be involved in coordinating and leading teams to deliver a high-quality service to clients.
Your Duties: (full job spec provided on request)
- Effectively coordinating and leading teams so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety, and housekeeping are run at maximum efficiency.
- Development, coaching, motivation, and morale of team members.
- Ensuring that work is scheduled and cross-training takes place as requested.
- Handling any client-related queries where necessary.
- To perform routine and non-routine analysis using traditional and modern analytical techniques.
- Performing all analyses required to the correct standard and turn around times.
- A third level degree in microbiology / chemistry or a related subject.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical industry GMP laboratory
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Life assurance
- Educational Assistance
- Career progression opportunities.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.