- Reference: LKBF1901
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Dublin West, Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Title: Lead Materials & Dispensing Technician
My client a world leading BioPharma company require a Lead Materials and Dispensing Technician to join their Limerick team.
- Provides on-the-floor leadership to employees.
- Ensures employees timesheets are completed on time.
- Participate with employees training, to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Perform minimally monthly performance feedback meetings with direct reports.
- Escalates all performance issues to Manager and/or Directors and/or HR.
- Represents the group in proposed changes to processes
- Engages with key stakeholders to ensure material is available to manufacturing as required.
- Ensures that raw materials are dispensed as specified in Batch Sheets or Manufacturing Records to the Manufacturing operation on a timely basis.
- Works with Manufacturing to schedule lots of raw materials to be dispensed.
- Wipes down all containers with disinfectant before being transferred to Dispensing area.
- Works with Facilities to maintain required Cleanroom Environment in the Dispensing area.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise received; checks goods received against
purchase orders or invoices.
- Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory and to manufacturing.
- Maintain inventory accuracy ensuring all team members operate to the required SOP’s
- Fills requisitions and dispenses items to production workers.
- Assists with shipping of finished products for filling, labelling and distribution.
- Assists with receipt of finished product from fillers, labellers and any other source.
- Takes inventory and cycle counts as needed.
- Writes SOPs pertaining to Dispensing and Warehouse Functions as needed.
- Writes Deviation Notifications as required.
- Initiates Change Control Documents as required.
- Defines and Follows established safety practices and SOPs in a cGMP environment, and complies with MSDS Sheet safety requirements.
- Initiates and engages in Continuous Improvement activities ensuring ideas are considered across the team and supports implementation.
Requires Leaving Certificate and at least 3 years of relevant work experience; with at least 1 year of that experience directly related to materials and/or dispensing operations in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or other regulated industry. Relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirement.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion call Ben on 061 512274.