Lead Integrated Business Planning Analyst
This individual will be key in identifying significant business risks and escalating to the appropriate leadership teams. Liaison between the Selling divisions’ Demand Planners and the Supply Planning Teams. This individual will be an integral part of Integrated Business Planning process by providing data that helps drive better cost control and high service levels for internal and external customers globally. This position will report to the IBP Director.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
The responsibilities will include:
- Ensure monthly net requirement plan roll-up is inclusive of all regions / divisions and approved before providing to Supply.
- Analyze and identify disparities between the Net requirement plan and demand plan. This includes taking into account product lifecycle stages (e.g. new product introductions and obsolescence) and understanding inventory changes at selling divisions
- Proactively influence the planning process for new product launches
- Ensure global demand / NRP changes are communicated to the Supply Planning Team.
- Leads, Coordinates and directs periodical meetings, resolves issues and follows up on actions arising from meetings such as monthly requirement review, demand handoff with plants and IBP reconciliation meeting
- Providing support for proactive work on portfolio management
- Report and Trend demand plan accuracy and highlight brands / SKU’s with selling divisions to help drive continuous improvements.
- Identify demand / supply process gaps and creating improvement tactics and strategies
- Generate recommendations to IBP leadership team to ensure that inventory levels are optimized, and excess inventory is dispositioned to support business objectives.
- Prepares charts for IBP and EIBP meetings.
- Influences change and improvements within IBP, demand, and supply functions across the organization
- Leads and facilitates critical business risk discussions with key stakeholders
- Responsibility for the data entrance and accuracy in the IBP tools and preparing IBP reports
- Back up IBP manager where appropriate
Education & special trainings:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Supply Chain management is preferred. Hands on working experience with demand/inventory planning in manufacturing environment is required.
- Must have knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues.
- Expert Knowledge with Excel/Access to analyze large amounts of data and prior experience with demand and supply planning tools like Oracle Demantra / SAP APO, or Oracle ASCP/ SAP SNP is a plus. Prior experience with Power BI is a plus.
Qualifications & experience:
- 3+ years of business experience in Supply Chain Management is required.
- Background in process improvements, product launches, production /demand planning is required.
- International experience or experience working with plants and divisions located globally is required.
- Experience in two or more of the following disciplines: Supply Chain Planning, Demand Management/Forecasting, Logistics, Manufacturing, Procurement, Order Management, Inventory Management and/or Contract Manufacturing
- Strong analytical / quantitative skills. Ability to make decisions and work under time pressure,
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills with prior experience presenting to middle and senior management.
- Challenged by a team-based environment which places high degree of emphasis on accountability for customer service level, inventory management, cost reduction and quality /GMP compliance.
- Background in new product introductions and supplier metrics is preferred.