- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
Managing the projects:
- Ensure that the Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures are followed, and adequate records maintained.
- Develop the project specific qualify plan.
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover.
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress and to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme.
- To liaise with the project manager and prepare the project close out report.
Managing the people:
- Adopting a Lead role within the Engineering team
- Review with the project manager the allocation of resources and to review progress.
- Review and ensure that the site-based personnel have the correct training and valid certificate for the project.
- Contribute to performance reviews of company personnel on site.
- Motivate the team on site.
- Detailed knowledge of the Engineering role (6+ years)
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering
- Experience in a lead role or desire to lead a team
- Commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Knowledge of the team- their strengths and their weaknesses
- A positive, “can do” approach, determined to succeed
- Remains calm under pressure
- Build trust and maintains excellent working relationships
- Recognises own strengths and weaknesses and committed to ongoing development
- Demanding of self and others
- Acceptance of responsibility and accountability
- Sound, balanced judgement
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email email@example.com