We are looking for a Lead HV Electrical Commissioning Engineer to join a global leading engineering solutions company on a permanent basis. This organization has offices in Cork, Limerick, and Dublin and is continuously growing. Depending on the projects, this role can be based anywhere in Ireland, and candidate must be open to traveling to sites when needed. In this role, you will be responsible for both leading commissioning activities and expanding a team in alignment with the company's growth.You will be reporting directly to the Chief Technical Officer.
Attractive package on offer.
Overview of Main Responsibilities :
- Undertaking the commissioning of primary and secondary systems in HV distribution and transmission substations.
- Executing the commissioning of MV and HV cable systems.
- Configuring protection relays effectively.
- Creating processes and procedures related to commissioning activities.
- Overseeing subcontracted commissioning resources during periods of high workload.
- Expanding a team to handle workload and align with business objectives.
What the ideal Lead HV Electrical Commissioning Engineer looks like:
- Qualified as an Electrical Technician / Engineer with minimum of 5 years’ commissioning experience.
- Previous experience working on substations / Renewable Energy
- Understands modern protection schemes with a knowledge of how they should work and function.
- Location flexibility and high mobility required - willingness to work nationwide as and when the needs arises
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted Healthcare
- Company Vehicle
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.