- Reference: CJ45929
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
- Sound knowledge of Supply Chain Management concepts preferably in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical work environment.
- Skills with working and navigating ERP Systems.
- Demonstrated Financial/Business acumen.
- Conceptualize, present, process map and white board system features and concepts.
- Interface experience with all levels of staff and personnel including C-Level Executives, stakeholders and external vendors
- Proficiency working with MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, MS Project, and Visio.
- Previous experience supporting a world-class analytics team through a combination of coaching, mentoring, in-house training, and introduction into new ways of working.
- Data Analysis skills with technical mastery around manipulating data using Tableau or similar tools.
- General Business Intelligence (BI) skills with tools such as Cognos, SQL Server, SharePoint, and MS BI Stack and possess an understanding of KPIs.
- Proven Agile/Scrum Methodology experience.
- Experience of collaborating with & managing ‘Big 4’ consultancy teams.
- BS/BA in Computer Science / business systems / industrial engineering / operations research / supply chain management / finance or equivalent/related major.
- MBA Desirable but not essential
- 5 + years of experience in a Data Analysis, Data Management and/or Consulting capacity.
- Experience in a FDA Regulatory environment ideally in the Medical Device industry.
- Experience supporting Orthopedics Supply Chain initiatives.
- Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills – Written and oral.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- The experience and desire to work autonomously and in teams in a fast-paced team environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Karen Collins on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!