Lead Micro Analyst-Pharma-Cork
Fantastic opportunity for a Lead Analyst to join a fast-paced pharma organisation in Cork.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Effectively coordinating and leading team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety, and housekeeping are run at maximum efficiency.
- Development, coaching, motivation, and morale of team members through effective teambuilding and use of reward and recognitions systems celebrating team success.
- Reviewing and approving all relevant documentation in a timely manner and ensuring that it communicated, documented, filed accurately, and compliant with the required standards.
- Reviewing and improving commercial work practices.
- Contributing to forward planning of activities in order to maximise the use of client resources during training periods.
- Performing all analyses required to the correct standard and turnaround times.
- Ensuring that all analysts are trained and have completed training records for all tests and other training completed.
- Performing performance appraisals with staff as part of the overall performance management programme within the organisation.
- Continuous feedback to all members of their team on all items in relation to client or organisational requirements / changes.
- Handling any client related queries where necessary and liaising with their team and with personnel from other teams to problem solve these queries if needed.
- To perform routine and non-routine analysis using traditional and modern analytical techniques, as required by the client representative.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- A degree in Microbiology or a related discipline is required.
- At least 1 year of experience in a supervisory/leadership capacity is an advantage.
- Experience in bioburden and endotoxin testing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a fast-paced GMP Environment.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.