Video for this job
Currently a job opportunity for a L&D Coordinator /L&D Specialist on a contract basis.
This position would join the HR Team to provide administrative and compliance support to the HR Manager.
If you are a HR professional with experience in L&D this may be a great opportunity for you.
- Support and lead in all HR and L&D functions of the HR Department.
- Maintain training needs analysis and skills matrix for the company.
- Support the performance management process, identifying skills gaps and training requirements.
- Manage CPD hours achieved.
- Coordinate and manage all pre and post-training requirements and costs.
- Record monthly training costs in line with the training budget and maintain the training databases.
- 3 – 5 years experience, CIPD desired.
- Experience within an L&D role.
- Experience within a HR position within a busy environment.
- Excellent systems including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to produce accurate work of consistently high quality, within tight timescales
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
For more information or a confidential discussoin contact Claire Normoyle 061-512270 firstname.lastname@example.org