Our client, a leading company in Cavan, is seeking a Learning & Development Administrator on an initial contract.
Primary Function / Goals / Objectives
- Follow all Health and Safety Rules and Regulations in the plant.
- Report any current or potential hazards to your immediate supervisor/dept. manager immediately.
- The correct Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) must be worn at all times. Safety glasses, safety shoes and gloves were appropriate.
- He/she is responsible for consulting any SOP’s for any job task he/she may carry out and ensure they fully understand and adhere to the SOP.
- Participate and assist in creation, development, and delivery of training programmes focused on elevating capabilities.
- Manage and ensure plant communications is effective. Ensure timely delivery of the Voice Newsletter.
- Ensure development, maintenance and scheduling of plant L&D operational training plan and ensure KPIs are measured and reported in a timely manner.
- As lead administrator on Compliancewire system ensures compliancewire is maintained accurately and report monthly KPIs to plant and senior team. Put action plans in place to address any inadequacies of system.
- Provide strong level of support in the area of Compliancewire to all plant employees.
- Ensure compliance to AQR, FDA, ISO and division training policies, ensure plant training curriculums, job profiles, designee programme and compliancewire requirements and training forms are maintained accurately at all times.
- Ensure on the job training programmes are developed and maintained accordingly.
- Ensure effective Learning and Development systems and processes are in place and maintained accordingly.
Formal training or related qualification and will preferably be a CIPD or IITD member
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Learning and Development Role or Administrator role, work experience within the manufacturing industry an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Work extremely well on their own initiative being a self-starter.
- Work very well in a team environment.