Laboratory Team Leader
Laboratory Team Leader responsibilities:
- Ensure that there is a comprehensive program of testing and reporting to ensure internal and external customer quality assurance and compliance with all relevant legislation/standards.
- Ensure that safe working practices and quality procedures are strictly followed.
- Analyse and interpret analysis from all raw materials, in process materials and finished products
- Set and manage the onsite Technical budget and identify areas for potential savings and requirements for capital spend.
- Reporting to regulatory bodies as required.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team.
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline.
- EXperinced in GC and HPLC techniques
- Experienced analyst with practical experience of laboratory equipment, procedures and methods.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant H&S legislation, Irish Revenue and environmental compliance, food/feed safety and the application of best practice initiatives.
- Proven team leader who can set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals to achieve their potential.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie