- Reference: 46990
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leinster, Offaly
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Laboratory Team Leader
Laboratory Team Leader responsibilities:
- Ensure that there is a comprehensive program of testing and reporting to ensure internal and external customer quality assurance and compliance with all relevant legislation/standards.
- Ensure that safe working practices and quality procedures are strictly followed.
- Analyse and interpret analysis from all raw materials, in process materials and finished products
- Set and manage the onsite Technical budget and identify areas for potential savings and requirements for capital spend.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of business objectives that drive essential behavioural and process change. Strong links to be developed with the Process, Operations, Engineering, Compliance teams and suppliers/customers.
- Reporting to regulatory bodies as required.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team.
- Develop a high performing team culture and support the implementation of the site strategy; lead, support and implement continual improvement projects.
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experienced analyst with practical experience of laboratory equipment, procedures and methods.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant H&S legislation, Irish Revenue and environmental compliance, food/feed safety and the application of best practice initiatives.
- Proven team leader who can set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals to achieve their potential.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie