- Reference: GY46275
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Promote good employee relations in the area through regular communication with technicians & ensuring other technicians receive appropriate training to perform their function.
- Promote an environment which ensure compliance with company health and safety polices.
- Report any testing deviations, where appropriate.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of these deviations, where appropriate. Schedule day to day activities within the relevant laboratory areas: Refer to Work Performance Review document for more detail. The WPR is intended to measure the performance of an individual employee in a given position against the key requirements of the role and is performed annually.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Third level qualification in Science.
- Laboratory experience with a broad range of analytical techniques. Knowledge of GLP.
- Assertive with excellent verbal and documentation skills.
- Methodical approach with close attention to detail.
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Competencies: ability to work in a team, conflict resolution / managing difficult situations, managing work pressures and deadlines, available for shift work.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com
The attractiveness of the Midwest as a region to set up a world class manufacturing operation and source top talent across a range of roles was further endorsed this week with the announcement from Edwards Lifesciences to set up a European manufacturing site in Shannon with the creation of 60 jobs initially and further ramping […]read whole article
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more