- Reference: CJ46817
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Creation and execution of a laboratory schedule to support a large product portfolio for clinical release and stability testing.
- Act as an administrator of, address errors and make improvements to client scheduling tool.
- Actively engage with the Lab Management Team to review planning, demand forecasts and capacity.
- Develop robust overall weekly schedules and ensure accurate prioritization to timelines.
- Monitor overall testing progress on a weekly basis and communicate any overdue testing.
- Ability to collate and analyse data to take preventative steps when problems arise.
- Generate and present daily/weekly/monthly reports and metrics as appropriate.
- Monthly reporting of KPI’s.
- Participate in continuous improvement across the planning and scheduling activities.
- Work as part of a team to achieve results in relation to deliverables
- Manage orders and invoicing.
- Minimum 2 years Planning/Scheduling experience in a regulated manufacturing or lab environment.
- A third level qualification in Science, Manufacturing or Supply Chain related activities
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills – essential.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Access.
- Lean/Continuous Improvement Qualification would be an advantage.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work on own initiative.
- Advanced MS Excel and Access.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Laura Jevens on 021 4911060 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!