Video for this job
- Uses scientific education and/or experience to generate results in accordance with GMP/procedural requirements and scientific principles.
- Interprets data output to determine conformance with product specifications
- Understands internal business processes to make appropriate prioritisation of their assigned work duties
- Based upon their GMP/procedural knowledge, recognises exception events and is able to initiate the exception process to ensure proper remedial action is taken. Is able to recognise laboratory technique or instrumental events that could impact the integrity of the test data.
- Has basic computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications. Demonstrates the proficiency to learn company computer systems and computer systems associated with laboratory instrumentation
- Works under the general guidance of a supervisor but can effectively manage their own time to ensure timely completion of assigned duties.
- Understands, implements and maintains GMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures, and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Completes daily checks on equipment as required for example, balances and pH meters.
- Clearly documents all testing activities as required to ensure conformance to laboratory documentation practices and traceability requirements.
- Where required, support the Structured Query Language Laboratory Information Management System process.
- Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives.
- National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline. Relevant work experience advantageous but not essential or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Has basic knowledge of general technical concepts and practices and a general understanding of product or systems fundamentals in a laboratory environment and will perform this job in a quality system environment.
- Completes all tasks in line with defined laboratory schedules as directed by their supervisor.
- Solves basic problems of limited scope and complexity requiring basic interpretation of defined procedures and practices. Maintains confidentiality in handling sensitive information or documents.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org