Our client, a leading healthcare company in Cavan, is keen to hire a Label Development Co-ordinator to join their team on a 24-month contract.
Key Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- The Label Development Co-ordinator is responsible for co-ordinating label development, approval and control.
- Ensure all requirements are in full accordance with site policies & procedures.
- Prepare registration packages, FLTS documentation and other information for affiliates in line with new and ongoing developments.
- Provide input as relevant during plant development projects relating to Label Copy development and influence where necessary on projects, schedules etc. to ensure timing, implementation and follow up issues are completed on time and within budget.
- The Label Development Co-Ordinator must wear the correct Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) at all times for the work they are carrying out. This will protect from biological hazards and general laboratory hazards.
- Degree in Food Science/Dairy Science/ Packaging Technology or Nutritional Food Science.
- Strong understanding of compliance and quality standards.
- Strong knowledge and experience in analytical techniques and methods used.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and management skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn.