Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lab Technician with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position
- Supporting cell culture and downstream purification projects including set-up of equipment and material preparation
- Responsible for sample submission in line with site guideline sand procedures
- Maintaining laboratory equipment by performing checks (i.e. calibrations, reagent replenishment) and organizing performance maintenance or services as required in conjunction with laboratory staff and project schedules
- Maintaining laboratory stocks regularly to ensure supply is maintained.
- Clean laboratory equipment, not limited to, biosafety cabinets, incubators, fume hoods, water baths, freezers, fridges on a periodic basis
- Responsible for providing general assistance in laboratories.
- Completion of training records, and ensuring that all records presented for review and approval are at the appropriate standard
- Providing training to other team members as instructed by Lead. Ensuring all training delivered is documented appropriately
- Produce and maintain accurate records in accordance with site guidelines and ensuring all required documentation and logbooks are complete
- ed on time, accurately and legibly
- Responsible for adhering to all company standards in the areas of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensuring that clients requirements are fully met and be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required by the client
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Minimum of 6 months-2 years relevant experience in a laboratory/GMP environment
- Good planning and organisational skill
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical and/or laboratory operations (GMP, Documentation, Autoclaves, Sample Management)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Leary