Our client, a leading global healthcare company in Cavan, is recruiting for a Lab Technician on an initial 12 month contract.
- Creating new CoA templates dependent on market requirement.
- Completing batch review analysis on all testing carried out in the lab before released to quality systems.
- Carry out equipment calibrations and making up of standards.
- Conduct analytical testing across a range of techniques (HPLC and ICP) to support raw material analysis, in-process testing and finished product testing.
- Contribute to and/or lead troubleshooting and investigation of analytical issues using quality tools and the CAPA process.
- Support and/or co-ordinate equipment installation and validation activities as required by project demands.
- Contribute to the Analytical Laboratory continuous improvement initiatives.
- Monday to Thursday: 8am – 4pm
- Friday: 8am – 2pm.
· A degree in analytical chemistry or equivalent scientific discipline (with significant analytical focus). 2 years’ experience within an analytical role would be beneficial.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.