Our client, is looking for a L&D specialist to join their team on a 11 month contract. The successful Learning and development Specialist will be responsible for the design, facilitation, implementation and optimization of site Training system, learning programs and training initiatives for the site. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the companies requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Assess and prioritise training needs for the site (e.g. through consultation with L&D Lead, Global L&D Contact, managers/ system owners, and subject matter experts), with reference to the site's strategic goals and Employee Development Plans.
- Support managers and individuals by providing information, advice and resources in order to promote a high performing organisation. This includes design and delivery of customized training plans for new and existing employees.
- Support and further develop the L&D Business partner model
- LMS System admin/ super user: Lead the day-to-day operation of the learning management system in compliance with site procedures. Ensure correct records retention for training records.
- Provide guidance for the design of training programs and assist in evaluation of training activities.
- Develop training content including materials and/or training aids required to deliver training programs.
- Act as Sub System Owner (Business Process Owner) delegate (Chapter 3.1 Training and Qualification) and provide audit support for training system as required. Act as subject matter expert for the training system.
- As the Learning and development specialist you will work with relevant departments to prepare the Annual GMP and EHS training plans for the site
- Facilitate classroom and skills training as required
- Understand the specific responsibilities of all departments as they relate to one’s own department, understanding the business processes one’s department support
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical/HR).
- Proven record of accomplishments of working in a Pharma/Biopharma company or related industry is desirable.
- Experience working in a GMP/regulated environment is desirable.
- 2 years’ experience as a Learning and development specialist in a manufacturing environment
- Preference Lean Six Sigma
- Strong in analysing data, building metrics, and using visualisation tools.
- Working knowledge and application of Instructional Design, Adult Learning Principles, and Evaluation Methodologies.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy