Great opportunity for a L&D Specialist to join a growing multinational organisation on the west side of Cork city. In this role, you will support all areas of the business by engaging and communicating, and proactively working to drive compliant training and promoting a continuous learning environment. Reporting to the Site Learning and Development Lead whose leadership style is one of collaboration. If you have 3+ years L&D experience within a manufacturing setting along with extensive LMS system knowledge this could be a positive move for your career. 11-month contract initially with scope beyond this. Attractive rate on offer.
Overview of main responsibilities:
- Carry out all L&D admin activities including entry of training records and documentation into the LMS system
- Ensures that the L&D activities meets all compliance requirements both internal and external to the site.
- Ensure that departmental procedures are aligned with corporate standards and policies. This scope will cover GMP and Quality management System (QMS) standards and well as Safety standards.
- Ensures implementation of global, site and local area training programs, as needed and delivers assigned routine training as required.
- Works collaboratively within the Learning organization to implement, maintain and continuously improve site learning processes.
- Collaborate with Global Learning and Development, Learning Support Services and other manufacturing sites to implement best practices.
- Keep appraised of new Learning technologies and methodologies
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 3+ years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry in a GMP compliance role.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience carrying out L&D admin activities using myLearning/LMS systems is essential.
- Working knowledge and application of Learning Principles and Evaluation Methodologies.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external compliance audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.