- Reference: CJ46672
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Leinster, Nationwide
- Category: Sales
We are currently working with a premier provider of engineering solutions and technical services in Ireland. During the last number of years, they have successfully grown their operations both domestically and throughout the UK & Europe, to become one of the most significant companies in supplying engineering solutions to both the Construction and Renewable Energy sector.
Job Purpose: The International Business Development Manager will be responsible for promoting the company’s value proposition to the Oil, Gas & Heavy Lift Industry.
This role is ideal for someone based in the Middle East who is looking to return to Ireland. The chosen candidate has the opportunity to work remotely from nay location based in Ireland
- Assist the company to develop Capture Plans and respective winning strategies for targeted projects and tenders initially in the Middle East and Internationally.
- Track New Business Development opportunities, utilizing market knowledge and market intelligence tools to identify projects and new customers.
- Develop strong relationships with key and potential clients operating within the Oil, Gas and Heavy Lift Industry to promote the services of the company. Including but not limited to:
- Use existing contacts to locate the decision makers at key companies and build relationships.
- Develop new contacts when there are none available.
- Influence key decision makers and drive tactical Business Development activities.
- Develop and deliver Business Development presentations to key clients and prospects.
- Represent the company at trade shows, professional meetings and industry forums.
- Develop and maintain Business Development reporting tools to effectively communicate all Business Development activity. Including but not limited to:
- Responsible for providing regular reports on Business Development activities.
- Competitor intelligence
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs and development strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities of the competition
- International travel (as required)
- Bachelor’s in engineering or Commercial/Business Administration is desirable
- 5 years’ experience ( ideally but not necessarily) in the heavy lift or installation industry
- Sales and Business Development
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive experience and professional network within the Middle East / Caspian Sea.
- Understanding of the social and business cultures and practices of different countries around the region.
- Excellent instincts and commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!