Key Account Manager - Italy
We have an exciting Key Account Manager opportunity for you to join an award-winning progressive Multinational Pharmaceutical Company on a permanent basis, this is a remote role and the location is based in Italy.
The role will develop new business and support existing business for the company’s highly successful product portfolio’s consisting of sterilizing-grade filters, depth filters, single-use systems (SUS) along with supporting hardware and automated equipment in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical market segments to ensure that sales targets and goals are met or exceeded.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Achieve or exceed annual sales targets and key strategic goals for advanced microfiltration, One-Touch® SUS portfolio, as well as the supporting hardware, automated systems, and accessory products as set by the Director of Sales, Life Sciences, and Business Development Director, Europe.
- Expand the number of clients, with a focus on France (other French regions might be assigned) and/or Germany and/or Austria and/or Switzerland.
- Create business opportunities by leveraging existing OEM clients in the European Union and EFTA.
- Support and follow-up of existing customers.
- Handle sales and technical inquiries from prospects and clients professionally with high attention to detail.
- Apply high-level consultatory and strategic sales methods and techniques.
- Evaluate competitive situations and recommend appropriate strategies and tactics for success.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required for the Role:
- Minimum 3-year degree Engineering or Science preferred.
- Experience as a technically proficient sales professional in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is required.
- Professional skills in verbal and written communication in English and/or Italian and/or French.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell
+353 (0) 71 9108014