There is currently a great opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to join a leading multinational organization based in Waterford City. Our client is a leader in the manufacturing and production of games globally and they have found themselves in need of a Key Account Manager due to business expansion. This role would ideally suit someone who has 5+ years of experience in Key Account Management or within a Customer Service based leadership role. The role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the role
The Key Account Manager will be at the forefront of the company's dealings with its internal and external stakeholders. They will have extensive customer-facing experience This role will focus on the relationship management side of KAM and there will be a strong emphasis on business development in this role and the right candidate should have strong communication and negotiation skills. They will be Responsible for the generation, maintenance and joint development of existing and new customers . Strategic market analysis/observation/processing, with the aim of building and maintaining a sustainable customer base and loyalty with sustainable margin and sales pricing.
Key Responsibilities (full job spec available upon request)
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients to generate revenue.
- Communicating cross-functionally with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that the key clients' needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders
- Budget planning and implementation.
- Review processes and consult with SMT in order to make necessary
- Further develop and implement a strategy for new customer acquisition in cooperation with SMT. changes.
- 5+ years of proven experience at management level in Customer Service/Key Account Management/Business Development roles.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Patience, confidence, tact, and diplomacy.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Proficiency with MS Office and experience using Customer Service Software
Preferred but not essential
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Thorough knowledge of the games industry
- A background in graphic design or product design would be a big advantage.
- Experience in a FMCG environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- Doctor & prescription scheme
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Ryan Blackett.