Excellent opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join an international Medical Diagnostic company based in South Germany (Bavaria). The role will be responsible for managing Key Accounts for Clients within Molecular Diagnostics for Molecular and Clinical Labs. The role is reporting to the Sales Director for DACH. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in similar role and have a IVD or Diagnostics experience.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Specialist for hospital related placements for Molecular Diagnostic Products and IVD’s and upcoming systems
- The KAM will work very closely with management, marketing and Field application specialists.
- Development of markets and customers (especially new hired customers), achieving sales targets, providing general customer service in the various areas of responsibility
- Proposal preparation for customers as well as completion of contracts
- Ability to articulate issues and business opportunities with relevant customers to secure long term strategic business with customers of national signifcance
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Primary degree in BA or equivalent work experience in the field of diagnostics
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Diagnostics and Medical Devices or similar environment
- Fluent German and English Speaker
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Karl Gallagher
+353 (0) 71 9108065