- Assisting with project management at the tender stage of water and wastewater pumping and treatment installations.
- Reviewing tender documents received from the client.
- Ensuring that health, safety, quality, environmental and energy aspects are considered at all stages of the tender preparation.
- Carrying out site assessments.
- Allocating responsibility for suppliers, subcontractors, engineering (process / civil / mechanical / electrical), design (process / mechanical / electrical / SCADA systems), fabrication, labour, parts, materials and operation etc.
- Costing for suppliers, subcontractors, engineering (process /civil/mechanical/ electrical), design, fabrication, labour, parts, materials and operation etc.
- Liaising with clients, client’s representatives, engineers, sub-contractors and equipment suppliers.
- Liaising with the internal team working on the tender to ensure that all on the team have a comprehensive understanding of the tender requirements.
- Analysing different options and associated costs.
- Preparing tender proposal documents.
- Addressing post tender queries.
- Reviewing contract documents to ensure that the cost data and supporting information is accurate.
- Organising handover meetings with the Contracts and Operations Department.
- Third level mechanical/electrical/ civil or technical engineering qualification;
- One to two years of relevant experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org