Junior Sales Rep - Germany (Baden/Berlin)
We have an exciting Jr. Sales Representative opportunity for you to join an award-winning progressive Multinational Medical Devices Company on a permanent basis based in Germany.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Works within the assigned territory Baden-Württemberg or Berlin.
- Works with both the clinical and administrative departments of the hospital.
- Assists in implant and conduct follow-up visits when necessary.
- Successfully acquiring new customers and opening new implanting centers.
- Establishing and developing stable, long-term customer relationships.
- Conception and implementation of screening programs in hospitals and outpatient practices.
- Optimal planning and reporting of customer visits.
- Implantation support, follow-up, and troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Advanced degree in engineering or business preferred or nursing with experience in cardiac catheter laboratory or pacemaker ambulance.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a field-based clinical engineer.
- Knowledge and at least 3 years’ experience in the cardiac device business preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.
+353 (0)71 910 8062