The R&D Scientist role is focused on Research and Development of Sterilization processes. Key areas of focus will be the inactivation of microorganisms and the scientific evaluation of EO processes.
R&D Scientist responsibilities:
- Manage and Perform Scientific Research and development of Sterilization process
- Testing of the microbiological processes
- Development and execution of studies etc. to calculate the process lethality
- Assessment of key characteristics of the process e.g. vacuums; EO concentration; cycle time; sterilant penetration.
- Scientific examination of EO+ process and comparison to 100% EO processes
- Performance of non-overkill EO validations
- Establishment and ranking of standard Process Challenge Device
- Technical support and advice
- Development of standard operating processes
- Operation of EO R&D sterilizer
- Management of process inputs (sterilant, biological indicators, chemical indicators)
- Management of process systems (e.g. Calibrations; Data archiving etc.)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan