We have some fantastic opportunities for aspiring Junior/Trainee Financial Advisors to join a dynamic and progressive Financial Advisory firm headquartered out of Cork. Due to the growth of their business a number of permanent roles. In these roles, you will be an integral part of the advisory team who provide individuals and companies with the highest level of service and advice across Protection & Insurance (including Health Insurance), Retirement Planning and Savings.
If you are ambitious and self-motivated and part or fully qualified QFA this could be a great opportunity to join a fun and growing team!
Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details or a confidential discussion.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to client’s needs
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards
- Provide on-going service and advice to clients
- Build strong relationships
- Work to agreed targets and standards
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Part or Full (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for people and sales
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Working hours to suit work-life balance
- Company pension
- Mobile and laptop
- Expenses fully covered
- Free parking on site
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.