- Reference: CJ46463
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin North, Dublin South, Dublin West
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
This role is attractive for the right candidate as it offers great exposure and experience on projects including:
- Large scale software projects.
- New Product Introductions (NPIs).
- Multiple DCS system upgrades.
- Data Integrity remediation projects.
Education and Experience Required:
- Level 8 in a Science or Quality discipline.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Computerised Systems Validation role within a Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / GMP environment.
- Ability to see the bigger picture. Good understanding of relationship between quality and production.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to convey information clearly and accurately to groups/individuals verbally and in writing to ensure understanding. Ability to listen and respond appropriately to others.
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to make decisions and take necessary actions.
- Good analytical skills and ability to think logically in order to problem solve.
- Evaluate information from problem solving activities.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of GMP controlled manufacturing operations.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Laura Jevens on 021 4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!