Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate to be part of the Worlds Leading Commissioning company , and to travel and work at the same time. This role will offer excellent technical career path into the world of Data Center Commissioning and offer the opportunity to travel the world and work at the same time
You will buddy up with one of the teams experienced Electrical Commissioning Engineers and will be involved in testing and commissioning of data center projects around the world.
Junior Electrical Commissioning Engineer responsibilities:
- Assists in the development of commissioning plans.
- Assists in the static and dynamic testing of UPS, emergency power, generators, central mechanical plants, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, precision HVAC systems, life safety and controls systems.
- Interacts with contractors, interprets design and specifications
- Prepares punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Familiarizes oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Communicates all projects safety concerns to employees involved projects.
- Reviews shop drawings and submittals.
- Responds to RFI's when requested by PM Team.
- Performs various administrative duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Junior Electrical Commissioning Engineer requirements:
- Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Degree from a technical College
- 1 years experience in Critical Facility/Construction/Oil and Gas or related industry an advantage
- College "Hands On/Practical;" placement experience is essential
- Open to 50% international travel
- Must have an EU Passport
FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.