My client, a Public Sector Body is seeking to employ a full time Accounts Assistant on an initial 18 month FTC. The ideal candidate will have gained experience in assisting in all aspects of the financial reporting process and will work as part of the Financial Management team to ensure that both internal and external monthly and yearly reporting deadlines are met.
- To monitor and reconcile Estate Management Agent accounts.
- To monitor and reconcile payroll expenditure and projections.
- To report on tendering exceptions.
- To maintain and reconcile balance sheet control accounts.
- To transfer funds monthly to overseas bank accounts.
- To maintain file in relation to any payments due.
- To monitor industrial building charge expenditure.
- To produce the bimonthly VAT returns.
- Other ad hoc duties that come with the role
- A third level finance qualification and/or relevant business experience is essential. Pursuing an Accounting qualification would be an advantage.
- A full driving licence would be an advantage.
- Annual Leave: 23 days
- Other Benefits include: Public Service Pension, Training, Remote Working (2 days per week), expenses for travel.
- Salary: Starting scale €25,700
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi