We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Java Software Engineers to join my clients software development team. This is a Lean Start-up approach to development with latest approaches to software development will be used including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Agile methodologies.
Technologies include Enterprise Java, EJB, Microservices, Docker & Kubernetes. It is expected that you are able to work with agile methodology and handle issues in a manner that complies with the way of working and java design guidelines set out by the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the client.
You will be responsible for developing high-quality java code in an agile environment.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance/Pension Scheme
- Experience in mission-critical and publicly-available software projects
- Work with large multinational companies
- Flat organizational structure
- 4+ years of Java software development experience
- Strong Core Java experience
- Test Driven Development
- Experience with application frameworks, like Java EE or Spring
- Capable in building unitary tests using tools like JUnit and Mockito.
- Proficient use of source control tools e.g. git
- Experience using build tools, e.g. Maven, Gradle, Ant
- Experience with Linux is desirable
- The ability to build strong working relationships with customers and other members of the software development teams
- The ability to operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects, within an agile environment.
- All our employees enjoy a stable work-life balance (flexi-time)
- Extremely technical and purely development based
- Non-political and practical
- Project based and highly collaborative
- Social atmosphere in a diverse, multi-cultural team environment.
For further information please contact Gillian Nicholson at email@example.com
or call Gillian on 0906478104