Italian Customer Service Team Lead.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your customer service skills and lead a team in the Limerick area.
- You will be responsible for your team performance and managing your team.
- You will hold daily meetings for your team.
- You will be involved in Recruitment and Interviewing for new hires within your team.
- You will be responsible for any complaint or query escalations.
- You will maintain a database of calls accurately and update your supervisor as required.
- You will be required to produce various reports as requested.
- You will be responsible for completing all administrative duties and to help with various projects as required.
- You will be developing procedures with a focus on constant improvement.
- You may be asked to mentor new employees.
- You will be required to communicate with all Italian speaking customers.
- You will accept accountability for any queries or issues you have dealt with.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Relevant qualification.
- Excellent leadership and people management experience.
- You will be an energetic and enthusiastic individual.
- You will have excellent customer service skills.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
- You will be analytical and problem solving.
- You will be adept in project management and able to meet deadlines.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270